7 Vital Questions
1. Do you have a strategic social media campaign in place getting your presence out to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Are your competitors engaged whilst you are not? If you are not using social media to help promote your organization, you are missing out on a huge opportunity.
2. Are you promoting your business and services by using Newsletters to engage both with current clients and prospective customers. How do they or anyone else know you exist and what you can do for them?
3. Are you keeping your clients informed of your services and product offerings on an ongoing basis relative to the season? Do you actively promote your business at Christmas? At tax time? During anniversary, birthday or holiday events?
4. Is your website optimized for your targeted audience and does it view efficiently on mobile and tablet platforms? Is your website 5+ years old and looking dated compared to your competitors or still using technologies such as Adobe Flash that are incompatible with the iPhone and iPad?
5. Are you utilizing google analytics to monitor your web traffic? Is it in coordination with social media and newsletter campaigns? Are you actively targeting and driving potential clients to view your website and monitoring the performance?
6. Do you use Internet security products such as Anti-Virus and Spyware removal. Is it updated daily? Do you run a FULL drive scan at least weekly? Are you 100% sure without doubt that your computer is not compromised or open to malware and hack attacks? Did you know your banking and credit card details can be captured via open public wi-fi from your iPhone, iPad or laptop?
7. The seven letter word. Do you perform BACKUPS both on site and to the cloud? What happens if your computers are stolen, have a hardware failure or a fire or water disaster occurs? If all your life and business resides on your desktops, laptops or mobile devices and no backups are performed on a daily basis how will you recover? Can you recover?
Get Started in Social Media Now
If you are not using social media to help promote your organization, you are missing out on a HUGE opportunity. We manage that presence on your behalf letting you get on with running the business.